Friday, January 21, 2011

Some people be on some crazy shit

To what extent would you go to get attention from somebody? How far would you go in order to get what you want or who you want? Some people go to all extents to get what they want. They deceive people, trick people, even use other people to get to where they wanna be. Seriously? WTF is wrong with you?!?! Maybe there is a reason that you can't get what you want, sometimes it's just not meant to be. LET IT GO. You're only hurting yourself and others around you. What good will it do to hold onto things that will never be yours? Why the heck are you not appreciating the people around you, but instead you're using them, to get something else.
Like someone once said "people say that actions speaks louder than words.. but intentions..are like shadows to everything you do." And I think that is damn right...some people be having some crazy ass intentions behind their "innocent " acts. They all intend to do something to get somewhere or someone. People are crazy, they do everything they can. I don't understand why they do that. Honestly, I don't. Why the fuck can't you just let it go? What good is it to hold on to impractical things? MY GAWD, I just wanna give you a good slap in the face. Maybe then you will realize what sort of a lunatic you are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment