Thursday, February 3, 2011

Everything is coming at me soo quickly! O_O sloww down.

Seems like it was just last year that I just got in High school...and now I have to plan for college and do all the testing and decide on my career. OMG. What to do..?!? I don't even know what I wanna do with my life. ACTs are coming up in March..Finals a week after the ACTs -__- dumb trimesters. I reallyy hope I don't have to take the ACTs more than twice..gonna be stressing out like there's no tomorrow. =| not healthy, at all! And then AP tests are in May, month of my bday, how sucky is that?? and then the BIG ROAD TEST. :O please let me pass ♥ pretty please.. I cannot stand riding on the bus any longer.
Senior year...is going to be filled with all 5 core AP classes..I am going to want to kill myself..yeahh, NHI why are you doing this to yourself?
          It'll pay off in the end, right?

And then summer comes and I'm supposed to be able to enjoy myself and stuff right? NO, not really. I will most likely be working at the hospital for a while. And I also will need to start looking for colleges and scholarships and start applying..decide what I want to do with my life and where I wanna go. Look for a job when I'm not at the hospital so I can afford to buy a car, if not, help chip in for my parents.So much to do, where will I find the time for myself? my friends?

sigh...BREATHE for a second.

I need to start prioritizing...rightt about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment